Do you want to ensure that staff in your school:
- Understand how physical education can impact on pupils’ social and emotional wellbeing
- Can implement a social and emotional wellbeing-based approach
- Empower pupils to take care of their own social and emotional wellbeing
- Influence the whole school to promote social and emotional wellbeing
What is the qualification?
- The Level 4 Qualification in Supporting Pupils’ Wellbeing Through Physical Education is a nationally recognised qualification that enables delegates to become specialists in supporting the social and emotional wellbeing of pupils through physical education. This qualification is open to both primary and secondary school teachers with QTS involved in the teaching of physical education.
Level 4 Qualification in Supporting Pupils’ Wellbeing Through Physical Education
Course cost: £350* Course code: LV22 Course location: Crossford Bridge Pavilion, Danefield Road, Sale M33 7WR
Developed by AfPE and SportsLeadersUK, this face to face qualification has over 8 hours of contact time..
|4 face to face sessions|
|Wednesday 5th October 2022 1pm – 3.15pm||Wednesday 11th January 2023 1pm – 3.15pm|
|Wednesday 22nd March 2023 1pm – 3.15pm||Wednesday 24th May 2023 1pm – 3.15pm|
There is a requirement for tasks to be completed, some of which will be between the contact days.
|UNIT 1||UNIT 2|
|UNIT 3||UNIT 4|
|Guided Learning||Direct Study||Total Qualification Time|
*Course fees are payable in advance. Payment is required upon receipt of invoice. There will be no refunds made for cancellation by the delegate. However, substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course. The PE & Sports Hub reserve the right to cancel the course at anytime should circumstances require this. In this instance, the full fee will be refunded.